START OF THE PUBLIC ALPHA TEST OF CRYPVISER UNIFIED APP FOR SECURE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION
We are glad to inform, that the internal tests of Crypviser secure social communication app were successfully passed.
Currently, we are looking for public ALPHA testers from the community with the appropriate experience to work with Crypviser development team closely.
Volunteers are expected:
- to work intensively with the Crypviser team and thoroughly test the ALPHA release for bugs, stability, usability and functionality
- to discover the product features in live mode in order to identify and report about the bugs, errors, crashes, advantages and share detailed feedback regarding the personal experience
- to have advanced experience of using messaging apps and other instant communication software
- to have a good level of English, in order to communicate with the dev team directly
- to have a basic tech knowledge (such as What is UDID ? How to find UDID? Install apps and etc.)
iPhone 5/5c/s or higher with IOS > 8.0
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with short description of the experience and motivation, why you want to become public ALPHA tester of Crypviser products till 12/08/2017