CVNX Trading Competition Contest
In honor of Crypviser’s 5th Anniversary!
Dear Crypviser Community and Followers,
In honor of Crypviser’s 5th Anniversary, we launch a CVNX trading contest on 20th May, 2022. The Winners will be rewarded with unique valuable hand-made Gold and -Silber made awards and USDT funds.
UNIQUE AWARDS IN A SINGLE COPY
I Place Reward (≈$2000)
The unique hand-made “Crypviser 5 Years” coin with a logo on the reverse side cast in 24K Fine Gold issued in a single copy.
The coin is nominated for the Crypviser 5th Anniversary with an estimated original value of $2000 USD.
Being issued in a single copy, we believe the gold coin will increase in value over time to honor this remarkable event!
II Place Reward (≈$1000)
The unique hand-made Silber coin cast in 925 Sterling Silver is nominated for the Crypviser 5th Anniversary with a logo on the reverse side and issued in a single copy.
The coin’s estimated original value is $1000 USD, but we believe the value will increase over time to honor this remarkable event!
III Place Reward ($500 USDT)
The 3rd Place Winner will be receiving $500 in USDT.
All coin rewards are packed in authentic boxes made of precious natural wood.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
The CVNX trading contest will be running from 20th May 00:00 (UTC timezone) — till 20th May 23:59:59 (UTC timezone)
To take part in the contest, all participants must follow simple steps:
- Purchase/trade CVNX on any available exchange Huobi Global, HitBTC, Uniswap/Sushiwap DEX starting from 20th May 00:00 (UTC timezone).
- Withdraw the purchased CVNX tokens from exchanges to a newly created(fresh) ERC20 address in any Ethereum Wallet (MetaMask, TrustWallet, MEW)
- Take screenshots of the trade records in the exchange dated 20th May 00:00 (UTC timezone) — 20th May 23:59:00 (UTC timezone). For CVNX purchased on DEX (Uniswap/Sushiswap) is not required.
- Fill out the contest form and submit trading details.
ATTENTION: ONLY PURCHASED CVNX DURING THE TRADING CONTEST PERIOD WILL BE COUNTED! CVNX TOKENS PURCHASED BEFORE 20TH MAY 2022 AND AFTER WON’T BE CONSIDERED!
DRAWING THE CVNX CONTEST RESULTS
The contest results will be drawn and published on 21th May 2022.
The Winners will be determined by counting the number of CVNX purchased during the drawing period 20th May 00:00 (UTC timezone) — 20th May 23:59:00 (UTC timezone).
Participants who purchased the most CVNX will be declared First(I), Second(II), and Third(III) place winners.
ATTENTION: ONLY THE FINAL AMOUNT OF PURCHASED CVNX ON 20TH MAY 23:59:00 (UTC timezone) WILL BE CALCULATED. THE TRADING (BUY/SELL) VOLUME WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
After announcing the results, the Crypviser team will contact the Winners to verify the ownerships of their ERC20 addresses and confirm the shipping address.
Award coins will be shipped to the Winners by first-class postal service.
Winners will be required to send 5 CVNX to the Crypviser address to verify the ownerships of their ERC20 address.
THE ETH FEES AND CVNX WILL BE REIMBURSED TO THE WINNERS AFTER VERIFICATION.
CVNX TRADING CONTEST RULES
By participating in the CVNX Trading Contest, you agree and accept the following rules:
- If Crypviser suspects or has a reason to believe that Participant has submitted fraudulent trading details and/ or false/fake information, Crypviser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify the Participant from Competition.
- The Participant agrees to hold Crypviser harmless from any responsibility or liability for any loss or disqualification if the Participant does not meet these Contest rules and conditions.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that Crypviser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), costs, expense, or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Trading Competition.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees that Crypviser shall not be responsible for any communications network technical malfunction or late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed delivery, illegible, incomplete, corrupted, or misdirected entry, whether due to error, transmission interruption, or interruption otherwise.
Follow us to stay tuned for further updates
Crypviser WiKi: https://wiki.cvnx.app
Crypviser Blog: https://crypviser.medium.com
Join the official Telegram group for a live discussion