A big update of Crypviser Secure Messenger for Android platform
We would like to inform you about the latest update of the Crypviser Secure Messenger for Android on Google Play.
Crypviser Secure Messenger - Apps on Google Play
Тhe New Standard of Security and Anonymity. Crypviser is the most private messaging app, as it is based on Blockchain…
This update, v.1.2.5 includes scheduled changes and improvements, as well as bug fixes and feature updates based on users feedback.
IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY UNWANTED ISSUES OR TROUBLES WITH THE NEW UPDATE, PLEASE UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUS RELEASES BEFORE INSTALLING THIS UPDATE!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR QR CODE IN ORDER TO RESTORE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- A new account registration scheme in the blockchain with CAPTCHA support to avoid spam bot activity.
- Greatly improved performance of the contact search and encryption key exchange.
- Fixed bug with password authorization when restoring an account with a backup QR code.
- Reviewed permissions access mechanism. Access to your location, microphone and cam is only required when you utilize a related feature.
- Fixed issue with ringtone for voice and video calls.
- Many other minor bug fixes and updates.
Our recommendation is for you to update your Crypviser app as soon as possible to enjoy the best experience and quality!
You are welcome to share all your feedbacks and comments
We will be happy to review them and consider them for future updates!
Your Feedback and Comments are the main source for new Crypviser Features and Fixes. We greatly appreciate your thoughts, and your continuous support.